Summer school programmes will be delivered online for 2021.
Our Summer Schools in Computing and Engineering give you the opportunity to experience academic subject study either as a continuation of your current studies or as preparation courses for joining the final year of our degree programmes. You will study a mixture of academic lectures, engaging study sessions, and English language classes.
This year’s Summer Schools will take place online on the following dates:
• Computing - Monday 5th July to Friday 30th July
• Engineering - Monday 2nd August to Friday 27th August.
You may choose to study at one of our Summer Schools purely for the interest value. However, all of our courses offer university credits and some offer top-up pathways leading to full undergraduate qualifications. Check out the links below for more information regarding specific courses:
- Aeronautical and Mechanical Technology (top-up programme)
- Automotive Technology (top-up programme)
- Electrical and Electronic Technology (top-up programme)
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechatronics (top-up programme)
- Renewable Energy and Sustainability (top-up programme)
All payments will use our secure online card payment system.
**The demand for these programmes is normally high but in the event, a programme has insufficient students registered, it will not be offered. In such an event, any registered students will be offered an alternative programme or given a full refund of any fees paid.
We hope the information above helps you, but if you have any questions please email email@example.com